A bicycle crafted for the purist in mind.
Rooted in the deep American-Made history of William Mulholland, the Spooky Mulholland is a bicycle crafted for the purist in mind. The welding wizardry of Frank the Welder combined with bespoke Italian aluminum tubing selection makes the Mulholland capable of slaying criteriums, punishing climbs and taking you to the most scenic routes imaginable. Although the Mulholland gives way to effortless Topanga Canyon switchback climbs, it also allows for a very grounded and controlled ability to descend unlike that of any carbon fiber or equal level metallic bicycles.
- Hand-crafted in the USA by Frank the Welder with over 20 years of bespoke aluminum frame building experience
- Hand-selected Italian Dedacciai Aluminum tubing mated to US-made bottom brackets, head tubes, and dropouts
- Made-to-order based on your groupset preference
- Tire clearances that allow for a beautiful combination of aluminum stiffness and wide-profile tire comfort
- Frames ship approximately 12 weeks after order confirmation
- Bikes will use a 31.6mm seatpost, 35mm front derailleur clamp, and a 44mm head tube
- The launch bikes are shipping with an ENVE 2.0 tapered fork (1-1/8" to 1-1/4") and a Chris King Inset8 headset
Our geometry was carefully designed to provide an amazing balance of straight-line stability and unmatched cornering. Comfort during long rides yet stiffness during the most exhausting full-on attacks.