In Heaven, everything is fine. You've got your good things and I've got mine.
We built Eraser to remove preconceived notions about what a trail bike can be. Eraser exists for the rider who wants to descend like he's on a long-travel all-mountain bike but also pedals himself to the top to do it again. Leave flex at the trailhead and see what a bike is supposed to track like in the woods.
The Sherwood-designed linkage-driven suspension had a primary goal of lateral stiffness. Any unwanted movement could leave you wondering where your rear tire was if you find yourself off of your preferred line or on the wrong side of a rock garden. When you get a brain like Sherwood on the job though, you don't sacrifice. Pedal efficiency is kept in check through careful pivot placement and intelligent valving. Cane Creek's DBInline is standard offering the best of all scenarios when you're pointed uphill or bombing down.
If your knobby quiver is one bike deep, Eraser should be on your shortlist.
Each frame is composed of the best materials available
- Manufactured in Northern California by Ventana
- Tubing is shaped and drawn in-house specifically for Eraser
- Bikes are finished to order in your choice of Pristmatic Powder colors
- Tire clearance was designed around 27.5" x 2.4" with ample mud clearance
- Cane Creek DBInline shock is standard
- PF30 bottom bracket shell allows the use of virtually any crankset on the market
- 142x12 rear hub spacing, DT Swiss RWS axle included
- 120mm of plush and efficient rear travel
- Accommodates 120mm and 140mm forks
- Limited to 15 frames in the first batch
- Frames ship approximately 2 weeks after order confirmation and deposit
- Bikes will use a 30.9 seatpost and a mixed external cup 34/44mm head tube
- Internal dropper post compatible
- External cable routing will full-housing provides easy setup and minimal maintenance
- $2300 frame and shock
Our geometry was carefully designed to provide a balance between high-speed and low-speed stability, pedal efficiency, and control.